I was tagged by
^^ Thank you, sweety! Here are some rules:
1. You must posts these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Here are Styx´s questions that I´m going to answer:1. What are you planning to do this month?
Well...the first thing to do this month was to hand in my master´s thesis. I just did that this morning
The next thing to do is to visit my parents Just a little vacation before I start learning for my orals :/
2. What distracts you most?
Actually I´m the one thing to distract myself everytime
3. What would a perfect day look like for you? What was the most perfect day you had up to now?
I don´t need that much to have a perfect day. A good coffee in the morning, fun with my family/friends and a good wine in the evening with my girlfriend /friends /family ^^.
The most perfect day up to now: The day I met my sweetheart.
4. Would you like to have a movie based on your life or your (art)works? What would it be like? (Genre, protagonists, plot...)
That´s a difficult question. I don´t think that my life is THAT interesting to turn it into a movie One of my artworks...maybe. But then I would have to finish a story first. What would be interesting would be a movie about Salar, Tien and Aiolos. ö.ö That´d be great! I think it would be........historic...fantasy....something like that
5. Where would you like your works to be exhibited?
It woult be great if they´d be exhibited at all in the first place ^^. Tate Britain would be great....but...Hahahahahahaahaha I think this will stay a dream forever.
6. Does music inspire you? If so, which genres and bands?
Absolutely! Music is the most important inspiration for me. And it can be any genre and any band. I just have to like it at once.
7. Which piece or pieces do you like best in your own gallery and why?
I like every single artwork I did. I just picked two pieces, because they indeed are kind of special:
This one, because never drew better fire before
Maybe my best Viewfinder Fanart ever. ^^
8. What is more important to you? The commercial success of your works or their artistic value? Is having both at the same time utopian?
Having both at the same time of course is the best thing that can happen to an artist But the artist has to take care that he stays true to his/her artistic value. So if you do art for a living (what IS a difficult thing, I know) I hope you can reach both. As a hobby artist....well...even then your aim should be to do art of a good quality.
9. Would you want to be an internet star as your main profession?
No. I like the internet but I prefer Real Life ^^
10. Would you like to have a superpower? Which one?
Hmmmmmm......actually I don´t know if I really would want one....
Every superpower has two sides, I think.
So....hmm................................................Would it be okay if I got a dragon instead of a superpower? ^^ THAT would be fantastic!
And here are my own 10:
1. Imagine: For one day you have the power that everything you say comes true. What would you do?
2. What´s your biggest fear?
3. Would you kill somebody to safe yourself?
4. Which famous person would you like to meet once?
5. What animal would you like to be?
6. What would you do if somebody damages the artwork you are currently working on (either on purpose or unintended)?
7. Best holiday trip ever?
8. Is your family important to you?
9. I´m addicted to coffee. What about you?
10. Would you like to change anything about you?
The ones whi are tagged by me aaaaaare:
Have fun, guys